Monday, June 17, 2013

6.17.13


Me again.

Many things happening, but not many things I am at liberty to discuss.

A new novel:  MEMBER, to be published by Chomu this Fall.

An essay of mine has been published in Lovecraft and Influence, edited by Robert Waugh and published by Scarecrow Press.  The topic:  Lovecraft and William S. Burroughs.

No Readercon for me this year.  Owing to a mixup somewhere, perhaps at my end, who knows?, my invitation never reached me.  While I might have gone anyway, simply to see people, I am giving a paper at an academic conference in Lisbon that ends the day before Readercon begins, and, well ...

I will be attending the renewed NecronomiCON in August.

That's all.

3 comments:

The Dude said...

Hi, I don't want to take up any of your time or
anything, but the last update I could find
on Wretch of the Sun was that it was coming Nov.
2011 at the latest. Is there more current news
regarding that title that I somehow missed?
Thanks,
JC

Michael Cisco said...

I don't think you missed anything. At present, I honestly don't know the status of Wretch myself. I can only tell you that, while it won't be coming out any time within the next two years or so, as far as I know, it is not dead.

M

The Dude said...

I waited at least that long for Grimscribe's puppets; I guess I can do it again.
Good to hear it's still maybe sort of slowly in the works.
The Secrets of the Universe was great, by the way.
I'm looking forward to Member.
JC